Horses, Emotions and Me
Two day workshop
21& 22nd January 2018
Come an be inspired on this two day emotional journey to discover how our emotions affect not only our lives, but the lives of our horses and other animals that share our lives.
In this two day journey, we will be looking at:
- How our emotions affect our lives and our horses
- Are our emotions creating dis-ease in our bodies
- Mind/Body Medicine
- PTSD/Trauma in both human and horse
- Psychosomatic illnesses and their meanings.
- Working within our highest values and our horses values
- Working with and loving our biggest fears
This course is presented to you by:
Mary Hitchcock is a trained DeMartini Method Facilitator, Human Behaviouralist and Mind/Body worker. She has travelled the world researching Mind Body Medicine and Human Behaviour and works extensively with people and their emotions to enable animals to live their lives according to their highest values.
Mary has studied many modalities of body work for both humans and horses and has discovered in many instances it is our emotions and mind chatter that creates the issues in our bodies which in turn affects our horses.
For further information
Contact Sue Palmero
Tel: 0419 907 826
Investment $490 – Earlybird special if paid in full by 5th January 2017 $440.00